Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Addiction!

Just a quick little intro to let you know what this blog is all about!
Well as it says in the title I have too many cookbooks... it is an addiction! It's the only way to describe it!
My kitchen looks a little something like this...




I will get a picture of my actual collect posted!


 Hold on let me get back to the start. My name is Emma and i have no training in cooking or baking but I LOVE cookbooks and basically any type of recipe i can find. These can come from anywhere! My latest find was a delicious Butternut Squash soup which i found a recipe for in a magazine in my doctors waiting room... of course i pulled it out and brought it home...sshhh!


So my mission for this blog is to try at least one recipe a day and tell ye all about, however good, bad or ugly it turns out!


So watch this space... if all goes as plan i will have my first recipe with pics up tomorrow! Yay!


Love Em.x

No comments:

Post a Comment