Friday 9 March 2012

Coconut Naan Bread Recipe

Silly Old me forgot to write the coconut naan bread recipe in yesterdays blog!


Just as well I can do it for tonights as I don't have time to do a long post today.


My 6 year old nephew is here for a sleepover with my 4 year old son. One word... Chaos! ha but fun laugh out loud chaos! These two boys are hilarious together!


So Back to the Naan!




You will need:

2 - 4 Naan Breads
40-50g(1 1/2oz) Butter, Softened
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
2-3 Tablespoons Dessicated coconut
2-3 Tablespoons Flaked Almonds

Method:

  1. Toast the nann breads to warm and slighty crisp them.
  2. Mix Together the butter, garam masala, coconut and flaked almonds.
  3. Spread mixture on the toasted naans and grill them gently for a few minutes until they brown lightly.
  4. Keep a close eye they don't burn.
  5. Serve hot and enjoy!



So these go really well with the chicken recipe from yesterday.

Enjoy this twist on the original naan.

Love Ems.x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lazy, delicious naan. Can't wait to try with my next Indian feast.

    ReplyDelete